Leading with Energy and Focus
Leadership training: Lead energetically, maintain focus
In this leadership course you learn to lead yourself, your team and the company more effectively – through energy and focus.
As a leader you have to constantly think and act within a myriad of demanding tasks, challenges and opportunities. These ever-changing constellations demand to leverage and streamline the impact of your personality, the energy of the organizational unit and the potential of the entire company.
Energy and dynamics within the organization
- Capturing energy and dynamics
- Analysis of energy traps
- Targeted mobilization of employee potential
High-performance organizations and acceleration trap
- Recognizing signs of acceleration, overload and exhaustion
- Developing guidelines for a high-performance organization
Effective and inspirational leadership
- Setting clear goals
- Development and communication of a vision for your team
- Inspiration and role-modeling
Resistance and conflicts
- Creating commitment for change
- Handling resistance
- Overcoming conflicts and reduced energy
- Avoidance of the “busy-manager” trap
- Power of endurance and willpower
- Personal plan of action for an increase of your individual leadership impact
September 16 – 18, 2024
September 17 – 19, 2025
Duration: 3 Days
Venue: Executive Campus HSG, St.Gallen
Costs: CHF 3’800.–
This Leadership training can also be credited as Module 1 of the St.Gallen Leadership Certificate.
The course offers interactive sessions led by the experts of the University of St. Gallen. Furthermore a variety of innovative approaches is used to support your learning and the practical transfer of the new knowledge with techniques such as:
With our experienced coaches you will discuss solutions for your current leadership challenges and develop your personal leadership profile.
Determine your individual and team-related energy profile. You will learn about measures for systematic energy management and can compare your values in a cross-industry benchmarking.
Work with other participants on challenges relevant to you and get support in applying new methods from the leadership experts of the University of St. Gallen.
We will organize a joint evening program for you to network, where you will further have the opportunity to get to know St. Gallen better, including culinary offerings.
Prof. Dr. Heike Bruch
Professor for Leadership and Director at the Institute of Leadership and Human Resource Management at the University of St.Gallen.